We’re a diverse and forward thinking business, with a clear goal, which is to be a first-class global ecommerce retailer. Our principal belief is to ensure that online shopping is an easy and hassle free experience for every customer who shop’s with us. You can be certain that a career with us will not only develop your strengths but will also expand your potential and your ambition.
We strive to ensure that all our online shops are safe, secure and operating smoothly. We provide an easy and safe shopping experience backed up by superb after sales support of the highest standard which all our customers have grown to expect.
The Skill Set
We recognise that all our people have specialist skills and that sometimes you’ll need individual development, to support how you do your job better or just to improve your knowledge and understanding. Our teams are trained to the highest standards and entrusted with working on large and critical projects.
At the forefront of our strategy is our e-Commerce team which offers great opportunity to those who work within it to help develop and grow our online businesses. We are investing heavily in our global ecommerce retail division and sales platforms to ensure that we remain cutting edge and at the forefront of providing the superb online shopping experience for the many customers who shop with us.
As the online shopping environment continues to grow rapidly, your analytical, creative & online marketing e-commerce skills will be continually put to exceptional use.
Working within the IT/Networks Systems team gives you an opportunity to truly partner with our global businesses. We continue to invest in our technology platforms and infrastructure to guarantee that we keep providing robust dependable sales platforms to ensure that we can better serve our customers.
Customer Service Advisor
Providing our global online customers with advice and support is our Customer Service team’s prime role. All members who wish to join our CSA Team must have a positive outlook and the desire to ensure that each and every customer is treated politely and professionally, you must ensure that all customer queries are suitably resolved. Keeping customers happy will be of prime importance for you.
Health and Beauty Buyer
Euraco Group is seeking an ambitious, entrepreneurial and high-spirited individual to join as a buyer for health and beauty products. We offer the opportunity for personal growth, progression within the company, a competitive base salary and commission scheme.
In this role, a successful candidate will be responsible for buying a product category or brand which includes identifying, developing, negotiating price and terms, and delivering new products, brands and ideas while maximizing multi-platform opportunities.
The successful applicant must be organised, capable of responding effectively and promptly to issues and have the ability and willingness to solve practical problems. All training will be provided, however, experience in a sales role and office environment is welcome along with a keen interest in health and beauty products.
- Pro-actively looking for new products and areas of expansion within the health and beauty categories
- Overseeing all aspects of sourcing and procurement within the health and beauty categories
- Nurturing and managing your own range of products
- Researching and developing relationships with suppliers
- Reviewing market trends and opportunities
- Analysing sales and key metrics to identify business opportunities
- Managing stock levels in order to meet customer demands
- Purchase order placement for re-orders and new items
- Marketing products across all marketplaces in multiple languages
- Training, coaching and developing staff, providing regular, constructive feedback
- Other duties as specified
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management
- Ability to analyze data and draw relevant conclusions to have positive effects on business
- Excellent oral, written and telephonic communication skills
- Highly skilled with software and database tools
- Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player
Working at Euraco
You’ll be working as part of a growing, hard working and talented team based in our Noida Region office in Sector 63. Some of our benefits include;
- Comfortable working environment with flexible working conditions
- Flat hierarchies with chance of real career progression
- Generous holiday allowance
The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative, manage time effectively and work accurately and quickly under pressure. Please apply with a covering letter and CV, outlining your skills and relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org